Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday AEDM Day 12

I have four quilts that are works in progress. I decided today that it was time to go back to the quilt that I started New Years Day. I am making it as a gift for someone, but since it is not for a special occasion I have not had any rush to finish the quilt. Suddenly I realize I might see this person soon and so I feel it necessary to try and finish the quilt. This is not my normal work as I normally make crazy quilts. On New Years Day I found myself watching PBS quilting shows and was taken with the pinwheel idea. You can tell I am not much to sticking with rules and so some blocks do not look like the traditional pinwheels. Here is what I started with today.
Here is where I have progressed to today- eating no bake cocoa cookies! YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment