Monday, November 19, 2012

Cornbread and Art

Some people have meatless Monday in their homes. Last year my husband quickly caught on that our meatless meal of the week is beans and cornbread. This was what I made for last nights dinner. I am really happy that I finally have seasoned this iron skillet enough again and it pops right out of the pan! I think mine turns even more golden on top due to my secret ingredient 1/3 cup vanilla soymilk. Last night I realized that I just want to play again with more styles and counted up my canvas and am now on a painting spree. I am really drawn to the bright colors that others use in their work and layers. This is what I am exploring today. Below is my attempt at a bright happy piece.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm Cornbread, it is one of my favorites.
    I adore how the colors blend in your paintings.

    ReplyDelete