Saturday, November 3, 2012

AED DAY 3 Football in the SOUTH

As you know I am on a little journey to create Art Every Day and Blog about it here. I am taking part in the group challenge you can read more about it here or see other artist links http://creativeeveryday.com/ Today we spent time at the football field and I thought how am I going to get in my creativity today! I had taken the camera along in case we came upon anything exciting as we went to a different town. This is what I got and not sure if my husband or I took the second photo. I worked with the camera trying to get a flag in the air photo.
Paper quilt art from day 2. Who knows where the next journey will lead. I am to go to an Art Barn gathering on Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty paper art quilt! And I like your picture (Mother Teresa) on your last post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paper art quilt... those sort of colours and textures really appeal to me...xx

    ReplyDelete