Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 28 Snowman Ornament

Wow- I can not believe it has been a month now since I started this blog. Maybe over the holiday I will learn how to really use blogger. We are almost at the end of AEDM and I really find it has helped me to commit to make something each day. Tonight I made this cute little snowman. I think the entire thing could be made with recycled materials. Mine I used butcher paper but you could use a paper store bag. I found a really colorful piece of print from the New York Times and that is what the scarf, nose and hat are made from.
Use your circle cutter, stitch together or glue together your circles, I used cotton balls to stuff mine you could use plastic bags or newsprint, paint, add decor,
I need to add a few more decorations to this one- but thought I would blog while waiting for the paint to dry.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea using recycled materials! I love stitching on paper!

    ReplyDelete